What do we want for our area, East Shoreditch – grime or beauty? Polluted streets or green spaces? Over-stretched facilities or opportunities for young people?
Sunday October 11th is the chance to make your voice heard !
The East Shoreditch Neighbourhood Planning Forum is organising a community Fun Day at Rochelle School that aims to have something for everyone -
* clear explanation of the proposals the ESNPF has put together for the final Plan, after a year of consultation. (Bengali-Sylheti translators available if necessary.)
* raffle with fabulous prizes
* BBQ, bouncy castle and facepainting
* display of the game Boccia by St Hilda’s elders – and maybe an invitation to join in
* three crates of Lego for younger people to build models of their perfect houses
* Bubbles galore….!
Read the details of the 6 main proposals in the Comment Sheet attached, and if you can download and bring it with your own comments, get a ticket for free BBQ and Raffle.
Rochelle School, Arnold Circus/Club Row E2 7ES 11 – 4pm Sunday October 11th